Thursday, August 22, 2013

Blog Assignment 3: Topic Choice and Semester 1 ESLR Goals

1. List your topic here: Music Store Operations, or Guitar Repairs

2. What do you plan to do this year to show growth in each of the ESLRs?

  • Effective Learner:
    I didn't do the best I could in school during my junior year, due to some reasons. I'll be aiming for straight AE's this year, and I think that I could at least improve this situation slightly by finding ways to either solve or work around my personal problems while doing schoolwork.
  • Effective Communicator:
    I've been thinking of starting a discussion club since the end of last year. I think that a discussion club can promote the effectiveness of listening and knowing the views of people who believe differently than you, of how this could help in solving problems that affect the entire group.
  • Effective User of Technology:
    Throughout my life, I've fiddled a lot with Office and Photo/Video editing software. I plan to learn new techniques and easier ways to do things as I create articles during the school year, such as finding a better way to add text into a footage, etc.
  • Effective IPoly Citizen:
    I've been tardy a lot my junior year, so I aim to fix that by waking up earlier. In addition, I've also became a bit cynical on team projects. I need to perk up a bit; team projects are complicated in how there's a lot of organization and responsibility going around, and me being 'jaded' and lazy about it won't really help any bad situations. So I aim to work harder and be more involved in team projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment