Thursday, August 29, 2013

Blog 4: Interview Preparation

1. Who do you plan to interview? Why?

I plan to interview the owner of the Music Store I had my summer mentorship in, Gene Iacono. We have a good relationship between us, and he has extensive knowledge in music related fields and is very involved with his store. He knows a lot about how his store works and was very happy to teach the inner workings to me. I think he would be a great interviewee for my topic and could also recommend to me other people to interview.

2. You have to ask 5 questions.  What additional questions do you plan to ask?

  • How did you become interested in opening a music store?
  • Over my mentorship, I've learned that you have been in the music industry for a very long time. What musical occupations have you had? Do having previous experience in other music-related positions help with operating a music store? If yes, how so?

No comments:

Post a Comment