Monday, May 12, 2014

Blog 21: Mentorship

Literal
Log is on the side of my blog.

Contact
Gene Iacono or Cody
(909) 598-1921

Interpretive
What is the most important thing you gained from this experience? Why?
From this experience, most importantly, I had received an up-close look into the workings of a retail music store. There's reading about it, and then there's actually going through the experience and procedures. It's hard to explain, but it's just a completely different feeling.

Applied
How has what you have done helped you to answer your EQ?  Please explain.
Being able to be present inside a music store on the other side (the seller side) has been an enlightening opportunity in that I was able to see the principles I have read about in my research at work. It showed me the immediate impacts of certain behaviors and actions as detailed upon by my research, which provided to me further support to my three answers for my EQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment