Sunday, January 5, 2014

Blog 10: Senior Project: The Holiday

1.  It is important to consistently work on your senior project, whether it is break or we are in school.  What did you over the break with your senior project?

I was too busy with other things during the break (college apps, sigh...), so I couldn't do much with my senior project. However, I did keep up my mentorship.

2.  What was the most important thing you learned from what you did and why?  What was the source of what you learned?

I learned that it's really key for you to do all the things needed to run a music store (for ex., remember to tell students if their teacher's going to miss some lesson days) and not lag behind. Otherwise, things may start falling apart.

3.  If you were going to do a 10 question interview on questions related to answers of your EQ, who would you talk to and why?

Well, I would just usually talk to the owner of the music store, Gene Iacono. But, I did get a possible new mentor named Orlando (he fixes the music store's rental instruments and also owns his own music store) so I'll definitely talk to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment